Lindsay Lohan credits talk show legend Oprah for helping her get back on track - CGP Gallery

Breaking

Lindsay Lohan credits talk show legend Oprah for helping her get back on track

Lindsay Lohan says her legal issues are "in the past" after completing 90-days of court-ordered rehab last summer.The 27-year-old actress has made a concerted effort to turn her life around following an arrest for lying to police about a car crash in June 2012 - and she credits talk show legend Oprah Winfrey with helping her get back on track.Appearing on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, she said of her legal problems: "That is the past. I feel really lucky to be able to work with someone like Oprah and create.“I have a really strong bond with her where I can call her for advice and she has become someone I can learn from in life."Lindsay gave an interview to Oprah right after leaving rehab last August and has filmed an eight-part reality show for her TV channel, OWN.She explained: "I have seen nothing - it is really interesting as I kept hearing my name  and I get really uncomfortable with it."It is a television show so they want ratings - they picked the first two months after I got back to New York after I had been in treatment."Oprah, 60, has recently been accused of exploiting Lindsay by signing her up for a reality show, but the actress says the drama seen in the show isn't as it seems.She added: "I became really spiritual over this past year and I have been trying to find peace and serenity in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment